Monday, July 28, 2008

Frogs & Crawdads

Tonight Ethan, Sarah and I went down to the creek at the bottom of the hill. He has been want ing to go and catch a frog and some crawdads. We caught one on thursday last week, and he has been talking about it non stop. So, when I got home tonight we got changed and headed down. As you can see in the pictures we caught one frog and 2 crawdads. Ethan had a blast, and it reminded me of all the time my friends and I would spend doing this when I was a kid. I loved it! oh yeah, so did Ethan.

On a different note. Ethyl is less than a week away, and I am completely excited to see what God is going to do in the life of our students and the student ministry this year. I know that He is already working ahead of us and preparing us for everything He has in store. I can't wait to watch Him work. Our theme this year is ""ONE." One Love, One God, One Way.

No comments: