Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Exciting Things

Matt and I have been getting Ethyl together all week. I can't tell you how much I enjoy having Matt in the office. Being able to talk about ideas and thinking our thoughts through is awesome. He has been a huge help with everything this year. I really appreciate him.

Speaking of Ethyl, I am excited to see God do some amazing things in the lives of everyone there. Here are some of the things I am excited about.
  • God is going to show up in ways I believe some of you have never experienced.
  • I have been praying that the Springhill Student Ministry would be a catalyst of growth for students on the north side of Springfield, as well as in Willard, Fair Grove and Pleasant Hope. This week could be the beginning of a revival on the school campuses around our area.
  • God is going to challenge each one of you to live in Christ on a daily basis.
  • God is going to change the life of some students for the first time.
  • Ethan is going on the float trip with us this year, and I am completely excited about that.

Wait and see how God works among His people when they are faithful to the call, and obedient to him.

No comments: