Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do you read this??????

I have been extremely busy trying to get everything caught up because of being gone for so long. Sarah and I had a great time in Colorado and Wyoming. Sarah spent time with my family while I attended one of the best conferences I have ever been to in Colorado. Then it was off to Romania. What a great joy and a blessing to work with Ionica and Claudia and all the others from Hope Baptist Church in Rimnicu Vulcea. We did a sports camp out at Govora and had quite a bit of success getting the teenagers to really think about and discuss who Jesus really is. A couple even gave their lives to Christ. God is good and faithful.

Now we are getting ready for Denver. I am really excited about this years trip, and I think everyone else is too. This year has been completely different than past years. Everyone seems to be laughing and enjoying things much more this year than any other. It is going to be a great time, and I am looking forward to watching God work in our lives as well as in the lives of those we serve. For all of those who are going to Denver, don't forget to be doing your QT book. I have been doing it, and think it is great. I hope each and every one of us look forward or anticipate seeing God work. He is going to do it, we just need to be onboard.

I also wanted to see how many people are really reading this. If you read this just leave a short comment. It doesn't have to be anything crazy or profound just a hi or you can tell me what you are thinking. Thank you and God bless.

7 comments:

Kylee Anderson said...

Hey Brian, I have been reading the book and I think its really good. I agree with you that this year seems different. Some of my group members were talking and we all think this year feels different and we think God is going to do something big! Im really excited! Thanks for being an awesome youth pastor!

Anonymous said...

I'm logging on to this site during your trip to Denver this month because you are with my step-son, Kolton Anderson. I would like to see and hear what you all are up to and hope to hear what a difference is being made and all the fun that will happen. Thank you for taking care of our families! God Bless You and Yours!

Bev Jefferis

The Anderson Family said...

I'm reading, Brian, and I thank you for keeping us up to date on what is going on. I will definitely be checking in while you are in Denver - trying to catch pics of Kylee, Kolton, and the rest of our amazing kids. Thanks for leading them!

Anonymous said...

been reading the anticipate book and i thought it was pretty weird how he related to slipping off a dead seal.
im looking foward to denver! my first mission trip was to mexico and i had an awesome time and dylan has been saying that denver is better than mexico so i cant wait!
Mark Harris

Anonymous said...

I'm-a readin' it.

~Mis-Wen~ said...

I am reading too.....praying for God to move in a great way in the hearts of all these kids (and adults) in Denver!

Blessings~
Wendy Dunlap

Anonymous said...

Reading and enjoying the updates