Friday, July 10, 2009

Right up to the last second...

So, I got a call today from the company we were supposed to be renting our vans from and they informed me that they wouldn't be able to meet our request for the vans. Immediately I thought, "Nothing like waiting till the last possible second." I had called on monday to verify and make sure everything was ready to go and they assured me everything was taken care of. Thankfully we were able to find another company that had a van and minivan, optherwise we would have had major problems.

It always seems like things go wrong when it is the most inconvienient time. I have been thinking about this and realized I was pretty upset. I relaized I need to relax and watch how God can take care of everything. He provided us with exactly what we needed, and in just enough time. I hope and pray this is just the beginning of watching God do some amazing things while we are in Denver. Please be praying for all of our team. It is going to be a great week.

No comments: