Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random musings and thoughts

So, we are back into the swing of things after spending a week in Denver serving the Green Valley Ranch Community. It was a great week and everyone did a fantastic job working hard and coming together. I was thinking this morning about how easy it is to get back into a routine and how difficult it can be to maintain an effective time with God because of all the distractions we face. I hope and pray that each of you spend time with Jesus daily. The more you do this, the more you feed the Spirit and do what God wants you to do not what oter people want you to do.

This morning I went to the doctor cause I have been having problems swallowing and breathing at times. I have been having problems with my tonsils for about a month now. While we were in Denver at Water World, I got hit in the throat by one of the mats on he turbo racer. Awesome Ride. Anyways I have been having problems since then and today the doctor told me it looked like I needed to have my tonsils removed. Great! Of all the times to have something like this happen it has to be now. We are getting ready for Ethyl, and then I will be preaching for two weeks after Ethyl and then we are going on vacation. One thing I have learned is that God's timing is perfect and I know everything will be ok. I will keep everyone informed when I finally know what is going on.


Tonight we are going to Lighthouse lanes. Bring $8 and come prepared to have fun and bowl alot. I have uploaded the 2008 Denver Vidoe and the 2009 Denver video to Youtube. Do a search for TheMergeSpringhill and you can find our videos there.

No comments: