Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving on

Congratulations to our graduates! Each one of you holds a dear spot in my heart and I want each of you to know you will be missed, greatly. Your laughter, humor and leadership, your passion for Christ where a great example to all who see you. When Sarah and I got here you all were going into 9th grade and now you have graduated.

Inside I am torn because I know some of you are going far away, however I know that God has something great in store for each of you. Remember to take what He has taught you and what you have learned here at Springhill and be the light in a dark world. Live with passion, compassion and a servants heart and you will go far. God is going to accomplish great things through the 2009 Seniors. Keep me informed of what God does in you and through you. You are special.

No comments: