Monday, August 11, 2008

What a Rush!

WOW! Tomorrow Sarah and I have been married for 8 years. Words can't begin to describe all that I feel for her. I do know that I am so glad I waited on God to bring Sarah to me and I didn;t force other relationships. I love her more now then I did when we got married, and I look forward to another 80 years together Lord willing. I love my wife.

This is a photo of when we got married. I actually did shove the cake in her face first. Got sick of all the groom's at weddings that chickened out.

But as you can see she got me back. I love to see Sarah smile, and laugh. It is so contagious. Never give in or try and force a relationship to work, because you will always be amazed at who God brings into your life to complete you.

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Congratulations - and how sweet. Sunday was great, Brian, and so true - thanks for your honesty and just laying it out there.

Brian Grout said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I have received many compliments, and just hope and pray that Christians begin to respond in a way that is beneficial for those who don't understand Christ and the Church.