Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here it goes

Well I am going to give this a shot. Not much of a writer or even a journaler, but I am willing to try anything. For all you Springhill students this is going to replace our weekly email and you can come and check this out on a daily basis.

I will write thoughts and opinions on things, talk about what God is teaching me in daily quite times or even through the different series we will be going through. I encourage you to add your comments on things you want to discuss. This is going to be something completely new for me and maybe even for some of you.

I hope ya'll know how proud of you I am and Sarah and I truly enjoy watching God work in your lives and families. The other day I got a compliment because of the hard work and effort each person put in to working at the Ozark Empire Fair. One of the ladies said that our group was one of the best she had ever worked with because ya'll worked hard and didn't complain. Thank you for your representation of Springhill, but most of all your representation of Christ. Ya'll rock!

4 comments:

Josh Campbell said...

I'm the very first to leave a comment! BAM!

Kody said...

Second is better so BAM! YOUR FACE!


One Love, One God, One way!

Anonymous said...

brian, when i read what you have written it makes you sound so southern. "yall knows whats i means?"

Kody said...

amen