Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

TOnight we were putting Ethan to bed and just like every night we pray together as a family. Ethan started praying and said "dear God thank you for mommy and daddy and brooklyn," then he stopped. There was a long moment of silence and then Sarah said "talk to God." Ethan being the hilarious and really smart son said "one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

OF course I just crack up laughing and all I can think about is Christmas Vacation when Grandma is asked to pray and stands up and says the Pledge of Allegiance. This was one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time. I have been completely blessed with a great family that always keeps me entertained. I'm sure God is getting a good laugh as well.

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Oh, my gosh, that cracks me up - I can even hear him saying that. He is so cute.