Monday, November 17, 2008

Advent Conspiracy

Check out this video, that will challenge your money spending ability this year.



WOW! Can you believe it Christmas is right around the corner. The chaos of shopping and dealing with people who are grouchy because they can't find the gift that is going to bring significance and happiness to their loved ones life. What if Christmas stopped being about buying things that our consumer driven culture tells us to and actually meant giving gifts of significance to people who were really in need?

Every year now I am asked to send out my Christmas list. This is something I have been doing for years. I remember back in the day when I would get all the catalogs out and go through them to make a Christmas list that was going to bring excitement and joy to me on Christmas Day. What I have found over the years is a degree of selfishness and want. As the Christmas season is upon us, I want you to think about how you could make a difference in the life of someone who needs more than a material possession but has a need for something significant.

No comments: