Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

Today is Veterans Day and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the Military personel who are serving now, have served in the past or have given the greatest sacrifice their lives to defend our country.

I come from a long and proud line of veterans. My Dad's dad served in WWII in the U.S. Army as an Engineer, my Mom's Dad served in WWII in the U.S. Navy and my Father served proudly in Vietnam in the U.S. Marine Coprs. It was my dream from the time I was a young boy to serve in the Military and I am thankful for the time that I served. I hope you can pause for a few minutes at some point today and thank a veterans.

I am proud of everyone I served with and I continually proud of those who continue to serve, even in the midst of danger. You are in my thought and prayers. As a Veteran I can assure you that most of them give no second thought to the sacrifices they made. All of them would do it again all in the name of freedom and justice. What a great country to be a part of. God Bless America and the Veterans who have served her.

No comments: