Sunday, January 11, 2009

Surprise

SO today's Sarah's 30th Birthday, that's right 30. Being the kind, loving, compassionate and caring husband I am I have helped her adjust to entering a new decade with a few surprises this weekend. First, we went to the Skinny Improv on friday night. It was a youth event, and 12 of us went. I asked them to recognize Sarah for her birthday so she was called up on stage and they did a short sketch about her. Pretty hilarious. Next, Sarah and I went out to dinner last night to Cheddars. Phenomenal! I haven't been there in a while, and I love that place. Anyways on the way home I blindfolded her and told her I had a surprise. I drove all over the northern part of SPringfield only to return to our house where we had a large group of people there to surprise her for her special day. She was completely shocked.

Through all this she still loves me. Sarah hates being pointed out or brought up front, especially to be recognized for her birthday. But I want everyone to know how much I love her. Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments: